Saturday, November 19, 2011

The little bundle of Joy!

Jaymie was haveing some contractions last night but wasnt too concerned, little did we know that she was getting ready to have the Baby!! later that night they decided they had better head to the Jackson hospital just to be safe so around 11pm Sheri went over to stay with the kids and Tyler and Jaymie started for the hospitel.  At about 6 am this morning we got the phone call that all the doc. that were needed were there and they were going to start! Baby Con was born 6lbs 11oz 19in! What a great relief! I was up at the craft fair selling pies for P2P when I got the call that Mom, Dad and Jace were heading up to see him without me, the Bums! But they just couldn't forget about me because when they got there Tyler said that the baby looks just like me ( thats a scary thought!)! I dont know though, so you tell me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment