I feel that often times as people grow older they tend to look back and ponder on their days in high school, that does of course depend on how old they are. I think sometimes they are great memories and other times they are just normal. But either way I'm so thankful to be a Star Valley Brave. It's a great feeling to say "Ya, I was a Brave and yes, we kicked butt in pretty much everything". There is a great pride in being part of this community which holds and cherishes so many traditions. There are many great life lessons taught here through sports and other activites but then of course there are many bad things taught to. I guess it teaches you that it doesn't matter what situation you are in, it only matters how you react to it and how you let it affect you. It kind of stinks to think that this is my last year of being able to super fan at the home football came and not feel like a creeper lol but either way Im so grateful for the great times, awesome traditions and many memories that I've been able to have over the past four years with the best friends ever. I found this quote and it fit Star Valley to a "T" but I guess it's not all that bad growing up in a small town. Tonight was the 1st round in Regionals and it was at home. It was 36 degrees so of course we froze our butts off in the snow but it was oh so worth it beating Buffalo. The Brave Cadetts performed their annual "Thriller" dance so this is me, my really good friend Alee Crook who was in it, and our favorite freshman Shayla Patterson.
Oh so very true!
Things you just dont ever forget :)


No comments:
Post a Comment