Sunday, March 24, 2013

Prom '13

So my sob story for prom! Lets just say this whole thing didn't have the best start, but that's a story for a different time! To begin with, Milo Marsh asking me wasn't quite what I had in mind but I had this beautiful dress that I wanted to borrow really bad. How Milo asked me... too awkward to even say, lets just say, it wasn't looking very promising! But my dress was beautiful and I told myself I could do this! I had tried the dress on plenty of times and was confident that it was going to work. So the day date was a blast! I knew the group was going to be a lot of fun if I didn't have to go anywhere alone with Milo. Amori went with Forrest Factor, Travis Kinslow took my really good friend Amy Saunders and Milo took me. So we went to Forrest's house and watched Here Comes the Boom and Wreck it Ralf, so much fun! We then played pool and ate a super nice dinner. We were running about 2 hours late but we didn't really care about the dance so it wasn't that big of a deal. Amy came and got ready at the house while I ran down to Danice Hewards to get my hair done. I came home and got ready to put my dress on when disaster happened! While zipping it up the zipper split and there was no way to fix it! The boys were only 20 minuets away and I was dress less! With the quick thinking of Jullie, we called Danice and found out that Tinsley had last years dress! Through the emotional meltdown, Jullie and I headed down to hurry and get that dress on! It fit perfectly and may have even looked better than my original dress! We made it back home in time for Sarah Ash to show up and finish getting ready. The boys showed up and we exchanged flowers and what not and waited for Sarah's group to show up and get her. She went with Alex Bryant, she was in the same boat as me. The date was beyond awkward but the dress was just too pretty! All in all the whole thing turned out ok but man does it feel good to have it be over!
 
















No comments:

Post a Comment