Tuesday, October 23, 2012
And then there was one..
I title it this becasue I have no Idea what picture to do for the year book! Jessie, Jason and of course Walter all picked one out for me and I loved it. But then Amori sent all these others to me and I decided that I like them too! Oh no! Now what do I do?! So you see, I need your help to pick out the best one that will go with my quote which is " With no dreams there is no hope, and mankind can not survive without hope". So vote away! Just a note: I do have all of these in color or can make them black and white if we wanted to, or we can take off the effects, Just keep that in mind!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















I vote 4th from the bottom! love them all but I really like that one with the quote. I am always right remember that.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jaymie that you looking in the distance is wonderful with your quote! but my opinion hasn't changed. You can't go wrong with any of them, you just look so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteTyler is casting his vote. He likes the last one in the first post that you did!
ReplyDeleteTyler and Jason picked the same one lol Agh! I hate making choices!
ReplyDelete